Your privacy is very important to John Harold Moore and his team.
By using the site, you accept the practices described here:
- All purchases, transactions, and interactions are made through a secure server. This ensures your safety.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected such as for the mailing list, etc.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. Meaning, we won’t sell your info.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and only with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- Information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information is always made readily available to whoever needs it, as here it is.
Like many other websites, JohnHaroldMoore.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
This website uses Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ad Settings page. Users can completely block Google Analytics tracking using Google’s Analytics Opt-out browser add- on. (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/)
We may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements to you and gauge their eﬀectiveness.
Distribution of Information
We do not share your personally identifiable information with any third party for marketing purposes. However, we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud that has already taken place.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized staﬀ of this site (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt-out of further mailings.
If you subscribe to the free newsletter, John Harold Moore will not spam you or sell your email address to anyone else. You can always unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email you receive.
This website records information about how people access our RSS feeds, but does not collect any personally identifying information from or about our RSS subscribers. This website’s feed services collect the email addresses of individuals that subscribe to our RSS feed via email.
Individual information about subscribers to this website’s feed is held in strict confidence; we will not release or disclose any specific subscriber information under any circumstances unless required by law.
This website contains links to other websites not owned by the owner of this website. We will not, and cannot, control how your personal information is used on these other websites. Consult the privacy policies of the linked websites to see how they use your information.
Privacy Contact Information